This doughy recipe of delight is something I made up during a sugar craving meltdown. Instead of reaching for a tray of place-and-bakes, I did a little research and made up these easy options that will cure any cookie-dough craving!!
Almonds (pure- with no oil or salt)
Unsweetened coconut flakes
** Extra- (for the less healthy version)
Dark chocolate chips
Gluten free boxed cake mix
1. Grind two handfuls of almonds in a food processor.
2. Add one ripe banana and 1/2 a 15oz can of pure pumpkin. Blend.
3. Add cinnamon and allspice to taste.
(I like a lot!)
4. One tablespoon of softened coconut butter. And 1 tablespoon of unsweetened coconut.
—to keep it Whole30 approved, stop there! Put in refrigerator for a few hours before rolling it into balls over the unsweetened coconut.—-
5. Mix in 2 tablespoons of gluten free cake mix. (This make it more doughy and sweeter)
5. Gently stir in 2 tablespoons of dark chocolate chips.
—cover and refrigerate for a few hours before serving. I like it cold. Or just eat it right from the mixing bowl!!
—It’s surprisingly VERY VERY filling! This is a single serving, but I doubt you can finish all of it in one sitting!!