I’ve seen muffins like this Pinned over and over again. They always look amazing, but I never quite liked the ingredient list. I decided to make my own. They are easy as can be.
My recipe makes 6 dense muffins.
– 2 cups OATS
– 1 cup ALMOND MILK
– 2 smashed ripe BANANAS
– 2 EGGS
– 2 tablespoon’s HONEY
Optional: dark chocolate chips, white chocolate chips, raisins, frozen raspberries, blueberries, mixed berries…etc. (get creative!)
-Heat oven to 375
– Mix all ingredients (except frozen berries and chocolate)
– Scoop batter into greased muffin tins (6 total)
– Add handfuls of berries or chocolate (or mix) into the individual muffins. I mix my flavors up! I did 1/2 with just blueberries and the other with raspberries and dark chocolate.
– bake for 25 minutes!
– wait for 10 minutes before removing from tin. It’s fine to do it sooner, but they will probably fall apart a little bit.
– slather with coconut butter (or regular butter) and enjoy!