I love Easter!
The holiday always falls close to my Birthday, spring is in the air, and my Easter bunny is the greatest.
Even though I should have outgrown Easter baskets by now, we’ve kept the family tradition going strong. Chris and I make a basket for my parents and they put something fun together for us.
I love watching “what I got for…” YouTube videos. I always get some great gift ideas and add a few items to my wish list as well. I hope this blog post inspires you!
My Easter Basket
2. A travel size Dolce and Gabbana light blue perfume:http://tinyurl.com/lkek8uh
4. World Market chocolate :http://tinyurl.com/lth8xpu
5. A antique silver “princess comb”: (found at an antique shop)
6. Southbend Easter Pretzels: http://tinyurl.com/ln3exu7
Chris’ Easter Basket:
1. A water resistant splash bag: http://tinyurl.com/mealqv6
2. Lip balm: Walgreens brand.
3. Suave body wash in Everlasting Sunshine: http://tinyurl.com/mdn9bjy
4. Arizona Gunslinger Pepper Sauces:http://tinyurl.com/l55ztaa
5. Lindt gold bunny:http://tinyurl.com/n7l3nd8
6. Lactoprot Brie Wheel: http://tinyurl.com/mjebucm
Our Easter gifts came inside these giant eggs from World Market!
My new Rebecca Minkoff Mini Quilted Affair Shoulder Bag was a highlight!
Mine is in the color MINT : http://tinyurl.com/lt255lf
This was a 1/2 Easter 1/2 Birthday gift from my extremely generous Godmother.
Look how cute she labels and wraps her packages:
Two part question today:
What is your favorite Easter tradition and what is your favorite Easter candy?
**please note ** some of the links above are affiliated with Amazon.com. If you decide to purchase an item using my link, I make a small commission. This post is not sponsored. Everything above was gifted to me by family and friends.